Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween and Autumn Home Decor

Every change of season, I decorate our home in the festive season's decor. Here are some of my favorites I have collected over the past year, and I am still accumulating more this year.



The platter and place mats came from Walmart. I absolutely love them, I bought a beautiful tablecloth for Thanksgiving last week that goes perfectly with the place mats and the platter. 






You won't believe where I got the Scarecrow from! Dollar Tree! I love love LOVE shopping Dollar Tree for holiday decor. The sign, the glass ghost globe and the small pumpkin decorations are all from Dollar Tree. 



The Trick or Treat pumpkin was from Walmart last year, and those adorable ghosts are from Savers. :)



I picked up these signs from Dollar Tree last year. I love them! You can really find a lot of amazing stuff at your dollar store, and your thrift stores, too!





The hanging pumpkins are from Goodwill. I love to shop for holiday decor at both Savers and Goodwill when the season rolls around. You can find really great stuff for real cheap!


So I used to have a crashing witch decoration like this one a few yaers back, but it was put outside and we had really rough Fall weather that year, and it bascally just got ruined and I had to throw it away. I was kind of sad :(, and for two years I didn't see another one of these. 

Tim was at Shopko the other day after work and he surprised me with this witch! He knew I really wanted one :). I am so happy, I've finally got a new one! I love these witches, I think they are so comical.

Well, I will definitely add more pictures later in the week! I am hoping to pick up some other things before Halloween rolls around, and Tim and I have to shop for our costumes yet. We got the kids theirs last weekend, and cannot wait to dress them up, they are going to be so adorable! :)